If you have never used FTP and need a program to use for free we recommend FileZilla
FileZilla Setup Instructions
1. Open the FileZilla program and select "File-->Site Manager"
2. Select the "New Site" button
3. Enter the Site Information as follows:
- Host = ftp.storesecured.com
- Port = leave blank
- Protocol = FTP
- Encryption = Require implicit FTP over TLS
- Logon Type = Normal
- User = Your Site #
- Password = Your FTP Password
4. Select the "Connect" button, your site details will now be saved for future visits and you will be connected.
5. On the left hand side of the screen select the local directory to upload from.
6. On the right hand side of the screen select the website directory to upload to, normally "website_root"
7. Drag the file to upload from the left hand side to the right hand side to upload it.
For more generic information on using FileZilla, please see the FileZilla Tutorial