1. How to add a new email inbox
You need this because:
1. You want to create additional inbox's for new employees.
1. Log in to the administrator panel and select "General-->Email-->Setup Instructions"
2. Select the "Login to Manage Email" button. A new window will popup for the email server automatically logged in as the mail admin.
3. In the new mail window select "Settings-->Domain Settings-->Users"
4. Select the "New" button
5. Enter the new email users information as below:
- Username = The user's email address, ie email@example.com
- Password = The user's password (the user can change this once the account is setup)
- Display Name = The name of the sender, not required
- Reply-To Email Address = The email address to use for replies, leave blank to use the username
- Time Zone = The user's time zone
- Backup Email Address = A separate email address for easier forgotten password retrieval, not required
6. All other fields are optional and can be left as is.
7. Select the "Save" button