This article will show you:
1. How to add different prices for different groups of customers.
2. How to add wholesale prices.
You need this because:
1. You want to offer different pricing depending on the customer who is logged in.
1. Log in to the administrator panel and select "Inventory --> Items --> View/Edit".
2. Search for your item and click on the "Edit" link next to the item to modify.
3. Find the line labelled "Price Group" under the "Advanced" heading at the very bottom of the page. Next to it is a link to add/edit your price groups. Click on the link.
4. A new screen will open for managing price groups, select the "Add New" button
5. In the "Customer Group" drop down choose the group that the discount should apply to. If there are no groups available in the list you must first create one from "Customers-->Groups-->Add"
6. In the "Group Price" field enter the price to charge this customer group.
7. Select the "Save Item Price Group" button to save changes.
8. Add as many price groups as necessary for a single item. Note that if a customer is a member of multiple groups they will be charged the lowest applicable price.
9. Select the "Back to Item" button at any time to return to the item edit screen.
Legacy users on the old item edit page
1. Log in to the administrator panel and select "Inventory --> Items --> Search".
2. Search for your item and click on the "Advanced Edit" link next to the item to modify.
3. Select the "Advanced" tab.
4. Select the button labelled "Price Group"
5. Resume directions at Step 4 in the first set of instructions above.