This article will show you:
1. How to use a custom domain name for your store.
You need this because:
1. You want your store to be available at a url like www.mystore.com vs mystore.storesecured.com
1. Log in to the administrator panel and select "General --> Domain Name-->Add"
2. Enter the Domain name in the "Domain" field
3. Select the radio button for "Domain Name" under "Type"
4. Select the "Add this domain" button
5. Repeat as necessary to add all domain names needed
6. Update your domain nameservers to "NS.RACKSPACE.COM" and "NS2.RACKSPACE.COM"
For further assistance on this topic see Configuring DNS nameservers
**Note that the store will not be immediately available at the new domain name. Nameserver changes generally take 24-48 hours to propagate through the internet.
Once the domain name is pointing at the store it can be the default name for the store. For further assistance on this topic see Make a custom domain name the default store address